Last updated: May 4, 2022
Inspiration Elevator („us“, „we“, or „our“) operates the https://inspirationelevator.eu website and the App mobile application (the „Service“).
Respecting your privacy is fundamental to everything we do and we are always striving to develop our Services with tough and carefully drafted privacy standards to protect your privacy.
What information we collect about you
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you („Personal Data“). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Cookies and Usage Data
This information is not used for advertising.
Usage Data We may also collect information that your mobile device or browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device („Usage Data“).
This Usage Data may include information such as:
• Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
• Browser type and version
• The pages of our Service that you visit
• The time and date of your visit
• The amount of time spent on those pages
• Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include:
• Information such as the type of mobile device you use
• Your mobile device unique ID
• The IP address of your mobile device
• The version of the App you are using
• Your mobile operating system
• The type of mobile Internet browser you use
• Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons,tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, and your mobile phone, including details of your mobile handset and mobile software, for system administration and to collate aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users‘ browsing actions and patterns and the use of our app, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. Third parties may place cookies on your
browser for targeted advertising.
• Preference cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How we use the information we collect
We use the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• For research and development
• Send information regarding new features and product offerings – Targeted advertising.
Third Party Providers
How we share the information we collect
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
All information provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Where you have chosen a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk, though we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How long we keep information How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Account information We retain your account information for as long as your account is active. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Inspiration Elevator and the App
• Occasionally to protect your vital interests, or those of others;
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service
or the public
• To protect against legal liability
• as necessary for our (or others‘) legitimate interests, including our interests in providing an innovative, relevant, safe, and profitable service to our users and partners, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data.
How to access and control your information You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
You have the right to request the deletion of your account. You can exercise this choice by logging into the
Settings menu of your account.
Changing your password
You can exercise this choice by logging into the Settings menu of your account. If you forget your password, you can request through our Service the possibility for replacing it with a new one. This happens through the e-mail you have used to register Your Account.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 („Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that you are under 16 and using our app or our site, we may terminate your user account and issue bans to your device.